whatadrama

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Frilly skirt woohoo


Well I am just so pleased with myself :) I made this frilly skirt from the Ottobre mag and just love it. I have stuffed up the waistband but don't really mind as the whole thing was a huge learning curve for me. This is the first time I have used the rolled hem feature on the overlocker and absolutely love it. The gathering is proving to be quite a challenge but it's all good fun learning.

It looks gorgeous on!

There is another cut out and is calling me, must fly :)

4 Comments:

Blogger lolliegirl said...

YAY!! Frilly skirt!! It looks great Paula! I like the rolled hem. It looks very effective! :) Well done!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Paula looks great! What edition of the Ottobre mag?? Must get a copy....

4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That looks fabulous. All these tricks make me want an overlocker even more. Thanks for making me jealous, lol.

2:47 AM  
Blogger Cass said...

Paula, you've been tagged

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home